SOCIAL EVENTS AT WYATT
Throughout each school year, Wyatt PTA provides funding and volunteer support for a variety of social events, including class parties, boys and girls social events, our annual Fall family picnic, 5th grade graduation and luau events, and our ever-popular Spring Fling.
Stay Tuned for more 2017-2018 Events!
2017 Newcomers Social ~ September 11th!
Welcome New Wyatt Families!
Please join us for the Newcomers Social
Monday, September 11, 2017
6 – 7 pm in the Wyatt Cafeteria - Free Pizza!
2016-2017 Social Events Included:
- Winter Parties
- Boys Social, January 20, 2017
- Annual Daddy Daughter Dance, February 25, 2017
- Ice Cream Social @ Baskin Robbins, March 2, 2017
- Annual Spring Fling and Roo Run, April 2017
- ROUGHRIDERS PTA FAMILY NIGHT, MAY 20, 2017
- 5th Grade Luau, June 3, 2017
- End of Year Parties
- 5th Grade Graduation
United Way of Metropolitan Dallas and The Cooper Institute have announced the 2016-2017 schools and we are honored to be one of them! Selected schools receive funding for equipment and health and nutrition materials.